We have group workouts, multiple times a week from January through August. All three groups–Platinum, Pink, and Black–have access to workouts, clinics, and more. To register, please click here.
All swim clinics and workouts are for beginner to advanced swimmers.
- Weekend Swim Clinics- working on form and drills. One class in January, one in February held at Hinkley High School in Aurora
- Weekend Group Swim Workouts held February through April at Hinkley High School
- Weekend Open Water Swim Clinics–Saturday May 24 and Sunday June 1 from 7:30-9 AM at Grant Ranch in Littleton
- Weekend Open Water Group Swims, 1-2 times during the summer at Grant Ranch in Littleton
** There is a separate fee which is not included for swimming at Grant Ranch.
BIKE (rides open to affiliated men)
- Indoor Winter Trainer Rides run from
January-April, times to be determined. These coached rides will be held
at Pearl Street Fitness in West Wash Park. Cost per session is $5…a
bargain! Search their schedule for B.Y.O. Bike rides
- Weekend Group Rides-Coach/Platinum member led,
these rides will take place on Saturdays beginning at the end of April
and running through August. We’ll have 1-3 rides each month
RUN (runs open to affiliated men)
- Group runs throughout the winter with the MHM group at various locations throughout the metro area. Dates and times to be announced
- TRACK Workouts–Wednesday evenings at 6 PM, 2-3
times a month from April to August. Location: South High School (near
Wash Park). Additional possible location DTC area, Wed or Thurs 6 PM.
Also West Middle School, TBD
- Kick Off Social in January–Slated for January 12th- location Highlands Ranch-Come meet other team members
- Bike Maintenance/Tire Changing Workshop–February-TBD
- Nutrition Workshop–March-TBD
- April Social–Motivational Boards- start cutting your magazines and saving inspiration sayings for this project!
- End of Season Fun Run and Breakfast–September TBD
None of these plans work for you?
Individual Coaching with Mile High Multisport is available to
those who desire a more individualized plan which is adjusted as needed
(i.e.: illness, injury). Information can be found at www.milehighmultisport.com.
Cost $200-250/month. All TriBella/MHM activities available at no
additional cost including Pre-Season Camp. TriBella discount is 15%. MHM
or TriBella/MHM kit available at cost.
Individual Swim Lessons are also available. Please contact Coach Kathy or Coach Tristen for more information